The Decision Support & Systems Optimisation laboratory was very happy to host Professor Danijela Milošević, president, and Mr. Marjan Milošević, member, both delegates from BADEN (Balkan Distance Education Network), in the premises of European University Cyprus. The visit was implemented as part of DSSO’s participation in the NeReLa project. The main activities which were accomplished during the visit were the following:
- Presentation of the European University of Cyprus and the School of Sciences
- Presentation of the Distance Education Unit and discussion on potential collaboration initiatives in Distance Education
- Presentation of the University’s research laboratories
- Discussion on NeReLa activities DEV 4.1 and DEV 4.4 (Helping VET teachers and PC universities professors in developing e-learning delivery of remote experiments and collaborative learning scenarios)
- Visits on EUC Campus and Laboratories
- Brainstorming about future activities and ways of potential cooperation between EUC and BADEN
We thank the colleagues from BADEN network for their visit and we are looking forward to collaborating with them again in the future.